Yujun Shao, Licensed Acupuncturist, PC
committed to your health
131 West 33rd Street, Suite 11F
Manhattan, New York 10001
Monday - Friday: 9am - 7pm
Saturday: 9am - 1pm
Yujun Shao’s acupuncture clinic offers:
1. Professional acupuncture for specific symptoms
2. Maintenance of general health and well-being.
The treatment provides:
1. The right prioritization of symptoms; finding their interrelation and addressing them in the appropriate sequence
2. The right formula; finding the best combination of acupuncture points for optimal symptom treatment
3. The right stimulation; providing the correct needle technique and their stimulation adjustment during the treatment
4. The right strategy; integrating the acupuncture treatment into patient's current medical regime
The practice focuses on:
1. Pain relief (back pain, headaches, migraines, etc.)
2. Post surgical rehabilitation
3. Managing side effects of cancer treatment and radiation
4. Stress and anxiety
5. Insomnia and depression
6. Emotional balance
7. Well-being/general health maintenance
8. Managing addictions (cigarettes, food, drugs, etc.)
9. Helping turn discipline into habit (weight loss, focus improvement, etc.)
10. Fertility help and ob/gyn problems
11. Seasonal allergies
12. Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
13. Pelvic pain, incontinence, frequency & urgency
Yujun Shao’s acupuncture clinic welcomes anyone who is interested in a non-drug option for their health issues.
The acupuncture treatment can be arranged in increments of fifteen minutes (to more than one hour), based on patient's needs. Each visit is comprised of a consultation and a treatment.
The office is conveniently located on the north side of West 33rd Street, between Sixth and Seventh Avenues, just steps from Herald Square, Penn Station and Madison Square Garden, one block from Macy’s and Empire State Building, and in immediate proximity to a variety of public transportation: subway (A, B, C, D, E, F, N, R, Q, 1, 2, 3), Path Train, NJ Transit, and many buses.